- The Neato D8 has 100 minutes of runtime and can cover up to 750 square feet on a single charge, but if your robot needs more time, there’s Quick Boost. Your robot determines how much power it needs to finish the job, charges up to that amount, and then goes back to cleaning from where it left off. Neato works smarter so your floors get cleaned faster.
- Neato’s D-shape design reaches dirt where round robots can’t—in corners and along walls with its LaserSmart LIDAR technology, the same technology used in self-driving vehicles. It maps and navigates your home with precision, leaving your carpets with satisfying straight vacuum lines and floors free of dirt, dust, and debris.
- Keep Up With the Dust With Neato Intelligence, Power, and Design. The intelligence of Neato LaserSmart smart map navigation with LiDAR, powerful vacuum system, and D-Shape design ensures every inch of your home is vacuumed completely.
- Clean with a Spiral Combo Brush that’s up to 70 percent bigger than those round robots. It’s effective on any surface—hardwood, carpet or tile—so it’s great for any home. Neato’s large dirt bin at 0.7 liters means less frequent emptying.
- Control your robot remotely through the MyNeato app. Schedule cleaning with Routines and create virtual Zones and No-Go Zones to define areas to clean more frequently, and areas to avoid (like a child’s play area or pet food bowls).
- For those extra tough areas, just shift into Turbo mode for a deep, thorough clean with extra pickup. It increases suction and speeds up the Spiral Combo Brush, getting into every last crack and crevice—Neato D8 offers 20 percent greater dirt pickup than D5 (tested in internal labs).
- You can customize your clean with Multi-Zone Cleaning. Select up to 16 areas and choose the cleaning modes that are best suited for every room’s needs based on the floor surface type and room usage. Create your cleaning schedule right from the palm of your hand with the MyNeato App.
- The High-Performance Filter is designed to trap the stuff that makes us sneeze and itch, capturing up to 99 percent of allergens. Two extra filters are included with each robot.
- Product software features may be added and/or subject to change in the course of continuous product improvement. Certain features shown may not be available at time of purchase and will be delivered directly to your app and/or robot when available.